- SRC Post-doc, Applied Algebra and Optimization Research Center,
Sungkyunkwan University, September 2017 - Current
- Post-doc in Sungkyunkwan University, September 2016 - August 2017
- Post-doc in Mathematics, Institute of Basic Science, Sungkyunkwan
University, June 2016 - August 2016
- Sungkyunkwan University Post Doc in BK21+, June 2015 - May 2016
- Sungkyunkwan University Ph.D. in Mathematics, September 2014 - April 2015
- Sungkyunkwan University M.S. in Mathematics, 2009
- Gyeongsang National University B.S. in Mathematics, 2006
- Riordan group theory, q-theory, Enumerative combinatorics, Orthogonal polynomials.
- Horizontal and vertical formulas for exponential Riordan matrices and their applications (with G.-S. Cheon, P. Barry), Linear Algebra Appl. 541 (2018), 266-284.
- The r-Bessel and Restricted r-Bell Numbers (with I. Mezo, J. L. Ramirez), Australasian
Journal of Combinatorics, 70 (2018), 202-220.
- The $q$-Sheffer sequences of a new type and associated orthogonal polynomials (with G.-S. Cheon), Linear Algebra Appl. 491 (2016), 171-186.
- Some combinatorial applications of the q-Riordan matrix (with G.-S. Cheon), Linear Algebra Appl. 482 (2015), 241-260.
- A q-analogue of the Riordan group (with G.-S. Cheon and Y. Lim), Linear Algebra and its Applications, 439 (2013), 4119-4129
- Generalized Bessel numbers and some combinatorial settings (with G.-S. Cheon and L. W. Shapiro), Discrete Mathematics, 313 (2013), 2127-2138
- $r$-Whitney numbers of Dowling lattices (with G.-S. Cheon), Discrete Mathematics, 312 (2012), 2337-2348.