The 3rd symposium organized by Tian-Xiao He, Zahia Drici, and Dan Roberts will be held from 20 to 23 June, 2016, on the campus of Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington, Illinois, USA. This symposium includes the algebraic structure of Riordan arrays, Riordan arrays and combinatorial sums, Sheffer matrices, Umbral Calculus, lattice paths, combinatorics of posets, lattices and words, etc. There are keynote and invited speakers as follows:
- George Andrews(Penn State University, USA)
- Richard Brualdi(University of Wisconsin Madison, USA)
- Doron Zeilberger(Rutgers University, USA)
- Paul Barry(Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland)
- Gi-Sang Cheon(Sungkyunkwan University, Republic of Korea)
- Ana Luzon(Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain).