- Sungkyunkwan University B.S. in Mathematics, 2008
- Sungkyunkwan University M.S. in Mathematics, 2010
- Sungkyunkwan University Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2015
- KIAS Research Fellow in School of Computational Sciences, 2015-2017
- Sungkyunkwan University Post Doc. in Mathematics, 2017.9-present
- Riordan group theory, Enumerative combinatorics, Queueing theory.
- The group of multi-dimensional Riordan arrays (with G.-S. Cheon), Linear Algebra Appl. 524(2017), 263-277
- A combinatorial equivalence relation for formal power series (with G.-S. Cheon and L. W. Shapiro), Linear Algebra Appl. 491(2016), 123-137
- An application of Riordan arrays to the transient analysis of $M/M/1$ queues (with G.-S. Cheon and B. D. Choi), Appl. Math. Comput. 237 (2014), 659-671.
- Structural properties of Riordan matrices and extending the matrices (with G.-S. Cheon), Linear Algebra Appl. 435 (2011), 2019-2032.
- Riordan group involutions and the $\Delta$-sequence (with G.-S. Cheon, H. Kim and L. W. Shapiro), Discrete Appl. Math. 157 (2009), 1696-1701.
- A characterization of the Riordan Bell subgroup by $C$-sequences, Korean J. Math. 17 (2009), No. 2, 147-154.